home about contact recipe index faqs

Monday, October 7, 2013

Simple Raspberry Cheesecake Bites

So, I'm a little bit lactose intolerant. Painful, huh? It's not bad enough to avoid milk altogether, though. I can sneak in a little bit of ice cream here and there, or put a little cheese on my sandwich. But the one thing I can't justify eating is a slice of cheesecake (even though I crave it.) Instead, I whipped together this little snack the other day and boy did it hit the spot. These cheesecake bites were a good, filling mid-day snack.



Simple Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
1 SERVINGS 
PREP: 1 minutes           COOK: 0 minutes            READY IN:1 minutes


  SIMPLE         HEALTHY      YUM
pic name       pic name      pic name

INGREDIENTS


  • 1 graham cracker 
  • 8 raspberries (or can substitute another fruit)
  • 1 tablespoon fat-free cream cheese

DIRECTIONS


  1. Spread cream cheese on graham cracker
  2. Top with raspberries

NUTRITION FACTS



    1 serving    152 calories   2.6 g fat   29.7 g carbs    4.9 g protein    11.1 g sugar   

Enjoy!
Linking up here

No comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...