home about contact recipe index faqs

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Banana Cream Pie Smoothie

Weekly occurrence: I go to the store. I buy a few bananas. I come home and eat one... the rest are brown before I know it. I can't just throw them away and I definitely can't make banana bread every week - so what do I do? Simple - make this delicious banana cream pie smoothie! This recipe caught my eye when I was looking for healthy alternatives to eating all that Thanksgiving pie. And let me tell you - this is a good one.

Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
3 SERVINGS 
PREP: 10 minutes           COOK: 0 minutes            READY IN: 10 minutes


  SIMPLE         HEALTHY      YUM
pic name       pic name      pic name

INGREDIENTS


  • 2 ripe bananas (Ripe bananas bring more flavor)
  • 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
  • 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk (or low-fat milk)
  • 1 sheet graham crackers
  • 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 4-5 ice cubes
  • Graham cracker crumbs

DIRECTIONS


  1. Mix all ingredients together (besides graham cracker crumbs) in a blender. 
  2. Serve with crumbs on top

NUTRITION FACTS



    3/4 cup serving    171 calories   2.1 g fat   30.4 g carbs    7.4 g protein    19.4 g sugar   

Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from My Recipes

No comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...