home about contact recipe index faqs

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Chocolate Strawberry Protein Smoothie

I love playing around with different protein drink combinations. I'm a chocolate lover, but having the same chocolate smoothie gets old fast. Real fast. I thought to myself, "what goes well with chocolate?" Then it came to me. Chocolate covered strawberries. Delish! So I decided to throw some in my drink and see what happened. The result was yummy. My husband was my taste tester and his answer was "it tastes healthy". Not sure that's a good thing. But then I caught him finishing off the extras, so it can't taste too healthy. :)


Chocolate Strawberry Protein Smoothie
1 SERVINGS 
PREP:5 minutes           COOK: 0 minutes            READY IN: 5 minutes

  SIMPLE         HEALTHY      YUM
pic name       pic name      pic name

INGREDIENTS


  • 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
  • 1 cup frozen strawberries (frozen is best so the smoothie is cold)
  • 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats (optional, I like the texture it adds)

DIRECTIONS


  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. 

NUTRITION FACTS



    1 serving   377 calories  10g fat  47g carbs   34g protein   11g sugar   

Enjoy!

No comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...