home about contact recipe index faqs

Monday, February 24, 2014

Turkey, Apple and Brie Wrap


I was in need a quick lunch earlier this week and I wasn't in the mood for a plain sandwich, so I got the wheels in my head to turn a little. We still have brie in our fridge since it's our latest obsession, so naturally, I had to include it somehow. This little concoction was de---wait for it---lightful. De-lightful! (How I Met Your Mother reference...for those who aren't into that show :)) Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!



Turkey, Apple and Brie Wrap
1 SERVINGS 
PREP: 5 minutes           COOK: 0 minutes            READY IN: 5 minutes


  SIMPLE         HEALTHY      YUM
pic name       pic name      pic name

INGREDIENTS


  • 1 large spinach herb tortilla 
  • .6 oz brie
  • 3 oz. turkey breast
  • 6 slices apple (or more to your liking) 
  • small handful spinach

DIRECTIONS


  1. Slice brie up in to thin slices and lay on the center of your tortilla. 
  2. Core your apple and slice into thin pieces. Layer on top of brie. I used about 6 in my wrap, but feel free to pile it on to your liking! 
  3. Next layer on your meat and spinach, fold tortilla like a burrito and enjoy!

NUTRITION FACTS



    1 wrap   362 calories  11.4g fat  41.8g carbs   24.4g protein   3.9g sugar   

Enjoy!

No comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...