home about contact recipe index faqs

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Healthy Habits Challenge March: Eat Real Food, Part 4- Real Food Recipe Round Up

Welcome to the final week of eating Real Food. I hope you've made some baby steps towards implementing real food into your meals! My husband and I went on a little road trip this last week so needless to say life has been crazy trying to get back into our routine. I haven't had a chance to cook much (at all, actually) and am dying to get back into my healthy eating kick. I tend to crave healthy food after eating junk all week long! I noticed that as I was on vacation I just snacked all day long because I wasn't eating filling, nutritious food.

To get back into the swing of things it's important to have a menu plan (are you sick of me saying that?). Menu planning can be TOUGH, and I'm sure not a pro at it, but there are some awesome sites out there to help with your menu planning! 100 Days of Real Food has a link to their Facebook page, here, where they give you a great meal plan that is easy to follow. Give it a try!

Below are some of my favorite real food recipes for every meal that I'll be adding into this months menu planning!!



Breakfast:


Breakfast Tostada via Happy Wives Club


Pumpkin Protein Pancakes via Pass The Fresh


Berry Chia Shake via Pass The Fresh


Lunch:

Oriental Chicken Salad via Pass The Fresh


Roasted Red Pepper Soup via Pass The Fresh


Greek Salad Sandwich via Skinny Taste


Dinner:

Chicken Pepper Stir Fry Skillet Recipe via The Country Chic Cottage


Low Carb Chicken and Sweet Potato Soup via Pass The Fresh

Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Curry
Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Curry via Perry's Plate


Snacks:

Banana Fudgesicles via Divine Healthy From the Inside Out


Fresh Banana Ice Cream via Pass The Fresh


Avocado and Mango Salsa via Skinny Taste

No comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...