home about contact recipe index faqs

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Burnt Flour Diaper Rash Home Remedy

I know this is off the path a little bit from our healthy recipes, but I have to share this with you. My daughter (almost 2) gets the worst diaper rashes. I have never seen anything quite like it. They will carry on for weeks if I don't act fast. For awhile, I was using Aquaphor and it was working, and then all the sudden, it didn't work anymore. So then I used the Arbonne diaper cream, and it worked, but I ran out and was too lazy to find another consultant. So my sister, who is a nurse practitioner, suggested that I use burnt flour. And I think my response was, "Burnt flour? What the heck are you talking about?" Well, it works! It's like magic, and bonus: it's super cheap and easy! I wanted to share it with you in case you've tried just about every diaper cream and it's not working.


Burnt Flour Diaper Rash Home Remedy
PREP: 0 minutes           COOK: 10 minutes            READY IN: 10 minutes 

INGREDIENTS


  • 2 cups flour (I used white flour, but I'm sure any flour would work)

DIRECTIONS


  1. In a skillet, on high heat, place the flour, and stir occasionally until all the flour is browned. Let it cool and store it in a glass jar (or whatever you have available).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my first time to know that a burnt flour is great for diaper rash!

www.knownhomeremedies.com/home-remedies-for-diaper-rash

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...