home about contact recipe index faqs

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Crock Pot Barbecue Pineapple Chicken

I have to admit a little secret right now... I LOVE Sweet Baby Ray's. Seriously, I could drink the stuff. I've yet to find a barbecue sauce that comes even remotely close to this heavenly stuff. Have I scared you off yet? I hope not because this barbecue pineapple chicken, made with our Sweet Baby Ray's, is amazing. Not only is it one of the easiest recipes I've ever tried, it is chuck full of flavor! Perfect to put over rice, or you could even made a shredded chicken sandwich out of it. My husband loved it and I know we will be making it many more times on those days we need a quick, easy recipe.


Crock Pot Barbecue Pineapple Chicken
4 SERVINGS 
PREP: 5 minutes           COOK: 4 hours            READY IN: 4 hours 5 minutes


  SIMPLE         HEALTHY      YUM
pic name       pic name      pic name

INGREDIENTS


  • 3 - 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 20 oz can pineapple tidbits
  • 18 oz. BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's - all the way!!)

DIRECTIONS


  1. Spray nonstick cooking spray on crock pot. Put chicken breast in bottom of crock pot
  2. In a separate bowl, mix pineapple and BBQ sauce. 
  3. Pour over chicken.
  4. Cook on high for 3 - 4 hours. (Depending on your crock pot. Ours was finished in 4 hours, but some may take a little longer)
  5. Shred chicken and enjoy over rice, or make a BBQ sandwich. Either way would be delicious!

NUTRITION FACTS



    1 serving    372 calories   0.9 g fat   64.3 g carbs   23.6 g protein    46.5 g sugar   

Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Sweet Little Bluebird

No comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...